AIM
razoric480
ICQ

Super Smash Super Smash

Impressive stuff

Haha, nice at the ending. "Bitch, I'm victory posing here!" Nice animation. Some parts not so much, but as a whole, very nice and dynamic.

Guns of the Awesome Guns of the Awesome

Some alright bits, but for the most part...

The fact it's a remix/tribute of someone else's work aside, it just lacks the same energy that Egoraptor's original MGA had doesn't have much 'oomph' to it.

And the more mundanes joke are rendered even more mundane by the above, sadly. Still, not all too bad, but if you intend on going all the way on putting on the Egoraptor twist, to go all the way and really push the voice and style a lot more towards his. It would have improved it a lot more.

Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3) Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3)

Pretty nice, if a bit less than the trailer showed

I expected a little more art quality, given the trailer, but that was still pretty nice. Will look forwards to more plot exposition.

300 Sticks 300 Sticks

Cool

Was pretty cool, but the ending had this "I don't feel like doing it anymore" vibe to it that could have been avoided.

Still, nice animation.

Gamer Kids: RE4 Wii Gamer Kids: RE4 Wii

I love the cutscene.

I lawled. That was awesome.

DD : Advance DD : Advance

Quite nice

Nice usage of sprites.

Hehe, this kicks the crap out of my DD movies.

rebaz responds:

holy fucking shit, its you!!XD
yea, lol, long time ago like YEA LONG time ago, i enjoyed your flashes, cause back then i didnt do flash and i was 12 or something (now i'm 16), you are also one of the reasons why i wanted to Start Flash , lol,
thnx dude

~Rebaz Talei

=Phoenix Wright Tribute= =Phoenix Wright Tribute=

A make-fun-of flash is not supposed to be painful

Feel free to mock the fads, by all means. It can be entertaining and funny.

But why do you need to actually make it painful? It's the audio that forced me to not watch it all, to turn down my speakers and then simply close the flash. I've seen mockeries that are hillarious, but to have audio that snaps, crackles and pops my ears to bleeding point is not a flash I want to hear. It does not make it funny except in special cases, like once or twice in the lot of the movie.

Starberry responds:

i had to listen to this more than once so whatever

calm calm

Don't descredit it just yet

You're on to something. Most of the file size is animation, which is commendable. I'd see about continuing it, or at least continuing making flashes.

Personally, I think it's quite good.

X-Men: House of M part 4 X-Men: House of M part 4

Hahaha, magneto

I loved the bitchslapping with the giant iron hand. Good stuff.

I especially like the quality of the audio, which is quite a lot higher than a lot of Newgrounds movies where the voice-overs actually makes the movie lower in quality.

Fat Cat (Rave Cat) Fat Cat (Rave Cat)

I don't know why...

But underneath its unassuming size (you squeezed a lot in 267 kB), its 'preloader', it held a lot of charm. Good work ^^ Catchy tune, too.